How was your 2023 year?
My year was surprising, blessed and delicious and a little expensive.
We also sell our product at Elroy’s Coffee Shop. The Dairy Free Chocolate Ganache and the new Cookie Cake are the best sellers.
Keto Baking Classes
We made a radical change in our faith on January 1, as we started the year at a new church. We wanted a place that truly extended charity into the community, was close to home, and multi-generational.
We wanted a place we could contribute, with an emphasis on serving God, not God serving us. Of course, there’s a lot more to our decision, and we have never felt more at peace as our faith continues to grow stronger.
We have had some truly fun surprises. The twins are now in a home-school program, something I never thought was possible. God moved a few mountains to get them enrolled in a hybrid program, which gives them 3 at-home days, where they do their work in the morning and then work in my bakery.
Renovation of Guest Bath
We are ending the year with a complete renovation of our guest bathroom, and I’ll be sharing that process once it’s complete.
Here are the year’s recipes, mostly all keto or low carb, proving once again, delicious food does not have to be carb heavy. It’s been very challenging to maintain a bakery and develop recipes for you. My goal this year is to give more content and make videos!
These recipes are organized this into categories to make it easy for you.
Keto Friendly Breakfast/Brunch
I figured out how to make a great, fluffy waffle, which you can make sweet or savory. I have two ways to make quiche, crustless or with a delicious almond flour crust. The keto quiche bites are freezable and great for the on the go breakfast. You will love turning bacon into your bread.
- Crustless Quiche for Two
- Asparagus Quiche (the just right ratio for quiche)
- Spinach Bacon Crustless Quiche Bites
- Bacon Egg Sandwiches (no bread) The bacon as bread is genius.
- Keto Waffles (Can be frozen and ready in seconds.) My favorite Christmas present is this Breville Smart Toaster Oven/Air Fryer, and heating up the waffles is much easier.
Keto Recipes: Lunch
- Bacon into Bread for BLT’s
- Big Mac Sauce (for burger or burger salad)
- Pulled Pork with Sugar Free Barbecue Sauce
- Langostino Lobster Salad
Dinner Ideas from 2023
- Oven Baked Chicken Cacciatore
- Grilled Spatchcock Chicken Greek Style – You will LOVE this.
- Greek Chicken Thighs on Grill And this version.
- Italian Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Francaise – Been wanting to make a keto version for years. Winner.
- Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce – And winner number 2.
Vegetarian – Soups – Sides
- Homemade Vegetable Soup
- Eggplant Lasagna – The second favorite recipe of 2023.
- Stovetop Zucchini Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Mash – Yum and easy. Uses frozen veggies.
- What to do with Hard Boiled Eggs
- How to Roast Garlic
- Compound Butter – Always have some in the freezer,
- How to Make Keto Flatbread – You will make over and over. Freezes well.
Keto Recipes: Salads
- Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette – Classic and goes with all proteins,
- Lemon Honey Salad Vinaigrette
- Big Mac Salad – Or make traditional big macs.
- Taco Slaw
- Olive Feta Salad
Keto Recipes: Ground Beef – Steak
- Spaghetti Squash Bolognese – I name this one RECIPE OF THE YEAR!
- Ground Beef, Cabbage Stir Fry – Easy, healthy comfort food.
- Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
- Stuffed Cabbage – I have eaten the whole dish on two ocassions.
- Steak au Poivre (I have a thing for steak and some great steak recipes, This is a fave,
Keto Recipes: Fish/Seafood
- Salmon Kabobs on the Grill – We do this one a lot with cauliflower rice,
- Salmon with Savory Blueberry Compote
- Shrimp with Peanut Sauce
Keto Recipes: Desserts
- Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake, Raspberry Chocolate Ganache
- White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
- Texas Sheet Cake Cupcakes
- New Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Keto Lemon Tart – The lemon recipe on repeat.
- Low Carb Strawberry Shortcake
- Keto Mixed Berry Cake
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Keto Coconut Cupcakes
- Low Carb Apple Crumb Cake – This was a great hit at my husband’s men’s group.
- Cranberry White Chocolate Muffins
- Keto Vanilla Layer Cake – Classic birthday cake.