Best Big Mac Sauce Recipe with Big Mac Salad
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
My favorite burger at McDonald’s was always the Big Mac. While I haven’t eaten at a McDonald’s in years, it was the big mac sauce that lured me in. Who am I to say this is the best big mac sauce recipe?
McDonald’s actually makes their sauce with sweet pickles and sugar, but this is my version and I think it is the best big mac sauce around.
Today I give you my version of Big Mac Sauce for either a large big mac salad, a big mac burger, or big mac bowls. You could even make big mac tacos on flour tortillas or my grain free tortillas.
The Best Big Mac Sauce Recipe
It is not the thousand island type dressing one sees on many burgers. It is different in that it is not tomato based.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (I prefer Better Body Foods (no canola oil and has a tang).
- 3 tablespoons Dill Pickle, diced
- Dill Pickle Juice (splash)or white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Onion, very fine dice
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
How to Make the Original Big Mac Burger
Two grilled flat patties, melted cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce and lots of this sauce and a triple bun. You can still do that, but I’m opting more for a big mac salad.
What is the Best Mayonnaise?
There is no substitute for Better Body Foods Mayonnaise and it makes everything better, including this sauce. According to Amazon I’ve purchased this mayonnaise 19 times already. Unlike most avocado based mayonnaise, this one has a lot of zest and flavor.
Big Mac Salad with Big Mac Sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Big Mac sauce
- Tomatoes (optional addition)
- Keto Chicken Tenders would be great with the sauce
- Remoulade Sauce
- Taco Salad Dressing
- Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
Big Mac Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise Better Body Brand (amazon)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill pickles finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion finely chopped
- splash pickle juice or white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Big Mac Salad
- 6 cups lettuce
- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Big Mac Sauce as needed
Big Mac Sauce
- Make sure pickles and onion are very finely chopped.
- Mix together with all ingredients.
Big Mac Salad – Two Ways
- There are two ways to serve this salad.
- You can make small burger patties, top with thin slices cheddar, allow to melt, and place on salad and serve with sauce, extra pickles.
- Cook crumbled ground beef (season with salt and pepper) and place on salad with shredded cheese, sauce, extra pickles (optional chopped tomato).
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo