ALL NEW KETO CLASS
DATE: January 21 – Saturday
- Cheddar Biscuit
- Chocolate Ganache Mini Cake (our top seller)
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Blueberry Glaze Muffin
Time: 1:00-4:00 pm
Call or text at 615-812-1501 for availability. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL. You must text to get a spot.
FLASH CLASS INCLUDES:
- Latte, Cookie or Muffin upon arrival.
- Take home box of goodies made in class.
Regular Classes will resume in January:
- Complimentary Latte with Keto Muffin upon arrival.
- Complimentary Keto Friendly Lunch, sampling keto breads and cakes.
- Take home box of Goodies made in Class.
- Hard-copy Recipes with tips.
- On-going text support.
Keto Bread Class – $99
Learn How to Make:
- Keto Dinner Rolls
- Keto Tortillas (these are amazing and pliable)
- Keto Southern Cheddar Biscuits
- Bonus Surprise Sweet Treat Demonstration
Once we confirm availability, please make payment to reserve your space. We cannot hold a space without a payment, but please check for availability first!
HOW TO PAY
- Venmo – @spinachtiger
- Pay Pal – Spinachtiger@me.com
- All Major Credit Cards (Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express)
- Apple Pay
If the class is full, I will put you on a waiting list or may start a new date.
Due to the planning and set-up of this class, early registration is crucial.
For participants – a minimum of 72 hrs is requested for cancellation and a full refund. Any cancellation made with less than a 72 hr notice before class start time will have no refund of any sort, but you are welcome to have another person come in your place. Please understand the class depends on six bakers and to keep this event small and fair, to everyone, we have to have this kind of notice to find a replacement. We do NOT allow anyone to come sick, coughing, etc.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for such an enjoyable experience last Saturday in our baking class! We learned so much about techniques, products, equipment and your baking knowledge! You were so gracious and patient during our class! Thank you and I encourage everyone to attend any of your classes! (Beth Taylor).
The first class was amazing! We had so much fun with BEST hostess and host ever!!!! And she is right about the cakes: they are delicious!!! I’m sure I will take another class. (Sonja Springer).
Thank you so much for making my first baking class (bread class) such a pleasant experience! Living in a more remote area, I seldom get the chance to meet, have meaningful and entertaining conversations with others of like minds. I look forward to attending another class soon!! She signed up for the cake class. (Libby)
Your desserts and breads are absolutely the best Keto that I’ve ever had. I’ll be signing up for the bread class too. (Ramona).
- Allergens – We use nut flours, coconut flour, almond flour, dairy products, eggs.
- Everything is gluten free, but this is not a certified gluten free kitchen. Flour may reside in the pantry.
- This is not a class for those with dairy or nut allergies. This is not a vegan class. Most recipes can be converted to dairy free.
This is a fairly specialized class with unique ingredients for a specialized diet. I prefer a minimum age of 15. If you feel an exception makes sense, please contact me to discuss.
McKay’s Mill Subdivision
Please subscribe to get all the good bakery news.