The Spinach Tiger Keto Home Bakery is now offering classes in Franklin, TN.
Selections are based on the most popular selling items from the bakery.
Class is HANDS ON, limited to six per class.
See below for Dates and Classes
- Winter Cake Series January 11 (sold out).
- Keto Rolls, Biscuits and Tortillas January 25 (sold out).
- Vanilla Cake Series February 1. (sold out).
- Keto Rolls, Biscuits, and More February 22. (sold out)
- Spring Cake Class March 7 (sold out).
- Spring Cake Class March 21 (4 spots left)
- Keto Rolls, Biscuits, and More April 2 (2 spots left).
- Spring Cake Class (Various recipes) April 18 (Six spots left)
All Classes Include:
- Complimentary Latte with Keto Muffin upon arrival.
- Complimentary Keto Friendly Lunch is included, sampling keto breads and cakes.
- Take Home a box filled with goodies made in class.
- Membership in a private facebook group for class students only with opportunities to ask questions and get support on an on-going basis.
Cake Class: Hands on Baking: Spring Cake Series
Date: March 21 (Open)
- Chocolate Cake with Two Frostings
- Vanilla Cake (and how this base can make many variations)
- Coconut Cake (with option for those not loving coconut)
- Bonus Recipe TBD
- Tips for Making Keto Bundt Cakes
Cakes will be made in groups of two, and made as individual servings, as each person will be taking home a box of six cakes, a value of $24.
Introductory Price: $75 (must be paid in advance to reserve a seat).
2020 Cake Class Date: $75
January 11 SOLD OUT
February 1, SOLD OUT
March 7, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. SOLD OUT
March 21, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (4 spots left)
Hands On: Keto Bread Class: $75
Learn how to make:
- Keto Dinner Rolls (which can also be transformed into burger buns)
- Keto Tortillas (three things you can do with these tortillas).
- Keto Southern Biscuits (three ways to expand on this recipe).
- Bonus Surprise Treat (something sweet).
Morning Latte and Muffin. Complimentary Lunch. Take Home Box of Goodies. This is more than just a class. It’s an experience.
January 25th Class – SOLD OUT
February 22 Class – (SOLD OUT.
April 2 – (Thursday 10-1) (2 spots left)
Time: 10 am-1 pm (three hours, hands on).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call or text at 615-812-1501 for availability.
Once we confirm availability, please make payment to reserve your space. We cannot hold a space without a payment, but please check for availability first!
Please send full payment to Venmo: SpinachTiger
Or Pay Pal: Spinachtiger@me.com
If the class is full, I will put you on a waiting list or may start a new date.
Due to the planning and set-up of this class, early registration is crucial.
For participants – a minimum of 48 hrs is requested for cancellation and a full refund. Any cancellation made with less than a 48 hr notice before class start time will have no refund of any sort, but you are welcome to have another person come in your place.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for such an enjoyable experience last Saturday in our baking class! We learned so much about techniques, products, equipment and your baking knowledge! You were so gracious and patient during our class! Thank you and I encourage everyone to attend any of your classes! (Beth Taylor).
The first class amazing! We had so much fun with BEST hostess and host ever!!!! And she is right about the cakes: they are delicious!!! I’m sure I will take another class. (Sonja Springer).
Thank you so much for making my first baking class (bread class) such a pleasant experience! Living in a more remote area, I seldom get the chance to meet, have meaningful and entertaining conversations with others of like minds. I look forward to attending another class soon!! She signed up for the cake class. (Libby)
Your desserts and breads are absolutely the best Keto that I’ve ever had. I’ll be signing up for the bread class too. (Ramona).
We will use nut flours, coconut flour, almond flour, dairy products, eggs.
Everything is gluten free, but this is not a certified gluten free kitchen. Flour may reside in the pantry.
This is not a class for those with dairy or nut allergies. This is NOT a vegan class.
This is a fairly specialized class with unique ingredients for a specialized diet. I prefer a minimum age of 15. If you feel an exception makes sense, please contact me to discuss.
McKay’s Mill Subdivision
Find out MORE about the Keto Home Bakery HERE!
Please subscribe to get all the good bakery news.