Selections are based on the most popular selling items from the bakery.
Class is HANDS ON, limited to six per class.
I’ve pushed back the dates due to covid surge.
ALL NEW KETO CAKE CLASS
Hands on NEW Keto Baking Class: $75 – 9:00-1:00 February 19
- Vanilla Cake Base (New Flavor to be decided)
- Brownie with Ganache
- Grain Free Cinnamon Biscuit
- One Bonus Demonstration (Cheesecake or Bundt Cake)
Demonstration Bonus Demo
- To be Decided
Cakes will be made in groups of two, and made as individual servings, as each person will be taking home a box of goodies, made in class. This is a jam-packed class, full of fun and tips I’ve learned in the bakery the last 2 years.
Morning Latte and Muffin. Complimentary Lunch. Take Home Box of Goodies. This is more than just a class. It’s an experience.
Time: 9:30 am-1 pm (hands on).
Call or text at 615-812-1501 for availability. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL. You must text to get a spot.
All Classes Include:
- Complimentary Latte with Keto Muffin upon arrival.
- Complimentary Keto Friendly Lunch, sampling keto breads and cakes.
- Take home box of Goodies made in Class.
- On-going text support.
Date: February 9:30 – 1:00
Keto Bread Class: $75
Learn How to Make:
- Keto Fathead Bagels which make amazing bagel dogs and sausage rolls
- Keto Tortillas (these are amazing and pliable)
- Keto Southern Cheddar Biscuits TBD
- Bonus Surprise Sweet Treat Demonstration
Once we confirm availability, please make payment to reserve your space. We cannot hold a space without a payment, but please check for availability first!
Please send full payment to Venmo: SpinachTiger
Or Pay Pal: Spinachtiger@me.com
If the class is full, I will put you on a waiting list or may start a new date.
Due to the planning and set-up of this class, early registration is crucial.
For participants – a minimum of 72 hrs is requested for cancellation and a full refund. Any cancellation made with less than a 72 hr notice before class start time will have no refund of any sort, but you are welcome to have another person come in your place. Please understand the class depends on six bakers and to keep this event small and fair, to everyone, we have to have this kind of notice to find a replacement. We do NOT allow anyone to come sick, coughing, etc.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for such an enjoyable experience last Saturday in our baking class! We learned so much about techniques, products, equipment and your baking knowledge! You were so gracious and patient during our class! Thank you and I encourage everyone to attend any of your classes! (Beth Taylor).
The first class was amazing! We had so much fun with BEST hostess and host ever!!!! And she is right about the cakes: they are delicious!!! I’m sure I will take another class. (Sonja Springer).
Thank you so much for making my first baking class (bread class) such a pleasant experience! Living in a more remote area, I seldom get the chance to meet, have meaningful and entertaining conversations with others of like minds. I look forward to attending another class soon!! She signed up for the cake class. (Libby)
Your desserts and breads are absolutely the best Keto that I’ve ever had. I’ll be signing up for the bread class too. (Ramona).
- Allergens – We use nut flours, coconut flour, almond flour, dairy products, eggs.
- Everything is gluten free, but this is not a certified gluten free kitchen. Flour may reside in the pantry.
- This is not a class for those with dairy or nut allergies. This is not a vegan class. Most recipes can be converted to dairy free.
This is a fairly specialized class with unique ingredients for a specialized diet. I prefer a minimum age of 15. If you feel an exception makes sense, please contact me to discuss.
McKay’s Mill Subdivision
Please subscribe to get all the good bakery news.