The Spinach Tiger Keto Home Bakery is now offering classes in Franklin, TN.
Selections are based on the most popular selling items from the bakery.
Class is HANDS ON, limited to six per class.
We are hoping to resume classes in June. It’s a wait and see due to the shut down.
The BAKERY IS OPEN. Curb Service. We are now delivery.
Minimum order for pick up from your car: $24 6 to a box.
Minimum order for Delivery $48 $12 to a box.
See below for Dates and Classes
- January 11 Winter Cake Series (sold out).
- January 25 Keto Rolls, Biscuits and Tortillas (sold out).
- February 1 Vanilla Cake Series . (sold out).
- February 22 Keto Rolls, Biscuits, and More . (sold out)
- March 7 Spring Cake Class (sold out).
- March 21 Spring Cake Class (POSTPONED to April 25)
- June 6 Keto Bread Class (6 spots)
- June 13 Keto Cake Class (6 spots)
All Classes Include:
- Complimentary Latte with Keto Muffin upon arrival.
- Complimentary Keto Friendly Lunch is included, sampling keto breads and cakes.
- Take Home a box filled with goodies made in class.
- Membership in a private facebook group for class students only with opportunities to ask questions and get support on an on-going basis.
Cake Class: Hands on Baking: Spring Cake Series
- Chocolate Cake with Two Toppings
- Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Glaze
- Orange Cake
- Bonus Recipe TBD
- Tips for Making Keto Bundt Cakes
Cakes will be made in groups of two, and made as individual servings, as each person will be taking home a box of six cakes, a value of $24.
2020 Cake Class Date: $95
Hands On: Keto Bread Class: $95
Learn how to make:
- Keto Dinner Rolls (which can also be transformed into burger buns)
- Keto Tortillas (three things you can do with these tortillas).
- Keto Southern Biscuits (three ways to expand on this recipe).
- Bonus Surprise Treat (something sweet).
Morning Latte and Muffin. Complimentary Lunch. Take Home Box of Goodies. This is more than just a class. It’s an experience.
January 25th Class – SOLD OUT
February 22 Class – (SOLD OUT.
New class being formed for June. Stay tuned for dates.
Time: 10 am-1 pm (three hours, hands on).
Email email@example.com. Call or text at 615-812-1501 for availability.
Once we confirm availability, please make payment to reserve your space. We cannot hold a space without a payment, but please check for availability first!
Please send full payment to Venmo: SpinachTiger
Or Pay Pal: Spinachtiger@me.com
If the class is full, I will put you on a waiting list or may start a new date.
Due to the planning and set-up of this class, early registration is crucial.
For participants – a minimum of 72 hrs is requested for cancellation and a full refund. Any cancellation made with less than a 72 hr notice before class start time will have no refund of any sort, but you are welcome to have another person come in your place. Please understand the class depends on six bakers and to keep this event small and fair, to everyone, we have to have this kind of notice to find a replacement. NOTE: I understand the Covid 19 may change things and we will take this into consideration on a case by case basis. We do NOT allow anyone to come sick, coughing, etc.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for such an enjoyable experience last Saturday in our baking class! We learned so much about techniques, products, equipment and your baking knowledge! You were so gracious and patient during our class! Thank you and I encourage everyone to attend any of your classes! (Beth Taylor).
The first class amazing! We had so much fun with BEST hostess and host ever!!!! And she is right about the cakes: they are delicious!!! I’m sure I will take another class. (Sonja Springer).
Thank you so much for making my first baking class (bread class) such a pleasant experience! Living in a more remote area, I seldom get the chance to meet, have meaningful and entertaining conversations with others of like minds. I look forward to attending another class soon!! She signed up for the cake class. (Libby)
Your desserts and breads are absolutely the best Keto that I’ve ever had. I’ll be signing up for the bread class too. (Ramona).
We will use nut flours, coconut flour, almond flour, dairy products, eggs.
Everything is gluten free, but this is not a certified gluten free kitchen. Flour may reside in the pantry.
This is not a class for those with dairy or nut allergies. This is NOT a vegan class.
This is a fairly specialized class with unique ingredients for a specialized diet. I prefer a minimum age of 15. If you feel an exception makes sense, please contact me to discuss.
McKay’s Mill Subdivision
Find out MORE about the Keto Home Bakery HERE!
Please subscribe to get all the good bakery news.