Here is the perfect keto breakfast bite. Keto crustless spinach quiche bites made with spinach, bacon and cheddar, and heavy cream are inspired by my favorite coffee shop, Elroy’s. My version is a bit smaller, and made in non-stick mini muffin pans. See below for individual sized.
These can be made in advance and even frozen, so you can always have either breakfast or a snack, perfect for the keto or low-carb diet.
Make Individual Crustless Quiche
Tips for Crustless Quiche Bites
- Cut bacon in small pieces prior to frying and make sure the bacon is crisp. One piece of bacon per egg.
- Use fresh spinach, but also cut it up.
- Use a good white cheddar, freshly grated.
- Heavy cream.
- Non-stick muffin pan, which I did not have to spray.
Crustless Quiche Bites
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce pecorino
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 7 bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop bacon in very small pieces. Fry to crispy. Drain.
- Chop spinach finely.
- Grate cheddar cheese
- Mix eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper, cheese, bacon, spinach together
- Pour into silicon mini cupcake pan, silicone cupcake liners, or individual tart pans.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. (180 C).
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo