Keto Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake, Raspberry Ganache
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Keto Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake is THE cake you need to make for Valentine’s Day or any day.
By now you probably know that, aside from recipe development here on the blog, I also have a keto bakery and I’m always looking for new flavors.
How to Flavor Keto Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
There are a few ways to make to bring raspberry flavor to chocolate cake, and the best way is with the royal raspberry flavor from LorAnn. I buy it at my local cake supply store, but you can also get it at Amazon here. LorAnn has two flavors, raspberry and royal raspberry. You want the royal raspberry for chocolate cake (8 drops) and you will use very sparingly, meaning counting drops. I also use it to flavor my raspberry muffins (5 drops) and the chocolate ganache (3 drops).
I used to use this raspberry puree to make chocolate cake, but that will cost more, contains more carbs, and adds labor. The Raspberry Royal flavoring is truly the way to go.
Tips for the Perfect Bundt Cake without Stress
Readers, if you’re nervous about making a bundt cake, because you are afraid it will stick, let me share my tips. I have made hundreds of these in my bakery and they always come up perfectly without sticking. I would take them off the menu if I didn’t have this confidence.
- Apply softened butter to bundt pan.
- Freeze the pan. This helps set the butter. Right before adding the cake batter to the frozen pan, spray with avocado or coconut oil spray.
- After baking, cool for fifteen minutes. This is important.
- Use a strong piece of cardboard or purchase some cake cardboards to place across and cake and then flip over. Slide onto and leave it there. Place cake pan back over the cake until it completely cools. Wrap in plastic wrap until you are ready to glaze.
Perfect Keto Chocolate Cake Batter
Keeping in mind that I’ve made hundreds and hundreds of keto chocolate cakes for the bakery, this is truly a wonderful keto chocolate cake recipe.
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Xanthan Gum
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Unflavored Gelatin
- Swerve Confectioner’s Sweetener
- LorAnn Raspberry Royal Extract
Order Choc Zero using my discount code.
Making Raspberry Ganache
I make keto chocolate ganache at least once a week for the bakery. I use ChocZero dark chocolate chips, heavy cream and a dash of salt. For this recipe, I add in about 4 drops of the Raspberry Royal flavoring. It’s delicious.
Tips for Topping: Place a cupcake liner in center when pouring ganache.
Making Glaze, Best Way to Color Glaze
You can top the ganache with a drizzle of water glaze, made with Swerve confectioner’s sweetener and water.
- Add in a drop of pink or red food color to get this pretty pink glaze. Mix FIRST with a little water and then add the colored water to the Confectioner Sweetener.
- Add a few teaspoons of a red juice, such as pomegranate or cranberry to water and then add to sweetener.
Perfect Cake for Valentine’s, Wedding Shower, Etc
This is a special cake, perfect for upcoming Valentine’s cake, but can be made anytime and can also be ordered in my keto bakery.
Calories 376 Fat:33 g Total Carbs: 8g Fiber: 11g (-3g Net Carbs) Protein:9g
Keto Bundt Cake Recipes
Keto Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake with Ganache
- 260 grams almond flour
- 28 grams coconut flour
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 cup Granulated Swerve powdered erythritol
Unsweetened Cacao or Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 6 eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 60 grams sour cream
- 1/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 8 drops Raspberry Royal Flavoring Here
- 1 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Swerve Confectioner's Sweetener or powdered erythritol of choice
- 2 tablespoons water adjust as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 F. (180 C) on bake mode.
- Butter bundt pan. Freeze pan. Spray with baking spray.
- Mix listed dry ingredients. (Almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt). together. Set aside
- In small bowl add cocoa powder and boiling water together. It will be thick. Add in the sour cream and whisk, adding in a few tablespoons of almond milk, and Raspberry Royal flavoring. Set aside.
- Beat eggs well for a few minutes with your mixer.
- Slowly stream in oil. You can use either avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil.
- Add in Swerve or powdered erythritol of choice.
- Add cocao powder mixture to the egg and oil mixture.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix just until mixed on low. Batter will be thick.
- Make sure to spray bundt pan. Add batter.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 207 degrees F.
- Once removed, rest cakes for 15 minutes before removing.
- Use a knife to go around the bundt making sure it pulls away. Place cardboard over the (a cake board works well) and flip. To continue cooling, place bundt pan over the cake until it cools. This ensures moisture remains in the cake.
- Put ingredients into stainless bowl. Set bowl over a small saucepan that has simmering water. (Bain Marie). Stir continuously (but not vigorously) until ingredients incorporate. Add in 3 to 5 drops of raspberry royal flavoring. Keep in mind this is a very strong flavoring. Start small and taste.
- Pour over cake. Allow to cool, before applying glaze.
- Ganache can be placed in refrigerator up to a week, or in freezer for 3 months. To defrost, allow to sit out. Gently reheat in bain marie.
- You can freeze the bundt cake with ganache in air-tight container.
- You can make a simple water glaze with Swerve Confectioner's and water. Go slowly with water until you have a glaze you know you can drizzle. To add a second color of pink, use a pink or red food color. Add coloring FIRST to water and then add slowly to your confectioner's If you have any raspberry juice or puree, you could also use that.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo