I made these keto white chocolate raspberry blondies quite some time ago and forgot to bring them to you. They are a lovely bite of tart and sweet wrapped in an almond cookie cake.
Note: When I originally made these, I added in macadamia nuts. I left these out of the recipe because they are cost prohibitive at this time with prices rising. They are just as good without the macadamia nuts, but you may choose to add them in.
I love almost anything with raspberry, like my keto white chocolate raspberry macadamia nut cookies or this keto white chocolate raspberry bundt cake. The tartness of raspberries inside something sweet yields an amazing bright flavor profile.
Blondies are perfect to bring to a party, because you can cut them small enough to give just a taste. Most people, even those who don’t love sweets, love these blondies.
Ingredients for Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Baking Powder
- White Chocolate Chips
- Swerve (Erythritol)
- Baking Soda
The main ingredients are almond flour, coconut flour, eggs, and butter, raspberries, and white chocolate. I use a Swerve brand Powdered Erythritol as my sweetener. If you want to add a bit more raspberry flavor, you can add in a few drops of raspberry extract, although this is just an option.
As a keto bakery owner, I buy all of my chocolate chips and white chocolate chips from Choc Zero.
Keto White Chocolate Chip Raspberry Blondies
- 1 cup Swerve
- 1 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup frozen raspberries can use fresh
- 5 drops raspberry extract optional
- 2 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup or 1 teaspoon black strap molasses see notes
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix Swerve and butter together.
- Add eggs.
- Add in maple syrup.
- Add dry Ingredients to this mix.
- Chop Raspberries. Set aside.
- Add white chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. F., 180 C.
- Place parchment paper on pan. Spray with baking spray.
- Place half batter (which will be thick) onto the pan. You will need to use your palm to spread out evenly. I use either a piece of plastic or another piece of parchment paper to do this to avoid finger marks.
- Add raspberries, dispersing evenly. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. I baked for 22 minutes. I put a piece of foil over the sheet pan at 20 minutes.
- Cut into 24 squares.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo