Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
There a few ways to make keto white chocolate raspberry muffins. Different from my keto raspberry muffins here made with a raspberry sauce or this raspberry white chocolate bundt cake made with raspberry puree, this recipe is made with frozen raspberries. I sell all of these in my keto bakery.
This recipe, made with almond flour, sugar free white chocolate chips and frozen raspberries, is made with a raspberry extract, which adds a lot of flavor.
In my recent post, I brought a chocolate raspberry cake and talked about LorAnn’s Raspberry Royal Extract. It’s the very thing that makes this a true raspberry flavor. Be careful though. It’s very strong and there are no more than 5 drops in the recipe, and while you might not think it’s necessary, it gives that just right raspberry flavor and I highly recommend it.
As far as white chocolate, I use choc zero white chocolate chips. I am an affiliate which earns a small commission, but it’s the only company I use for all chocolate in my bakery. You could use whatever brand you like or you could even skip the white chocolate. I’ve made it both ways.
Using Frozen Raspberries for Keto Raspberry Muffins
I have found that using frozen raspberries works very well. They are easy to break up into smaller pieces and I place them in the batter frozen. However, you can use fresh raspberries.
The Cupcake Liners I Like Best
I use these small tart liners, but you can use the traditional muffin liners. I like these as they make the muffins easy to bake, easy to cut, easy to share, easy to eat.
Top Keto Raspberry Muffins with Sugar Free Water Glaze
Raspberries can come off slightly bitter once baked, but this is offset by a sweet water glaze which is so easy to make.
- Swerve Confectioner’s Sweetener (or powdered erythritol of choice)
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Xanthan Gum
- Baking Powder
- Swerve Granulated
- Avocado Oil
- Baking Powder
- Sour Cream
- White Chocolate Chips
- LorAnn Raspberry Royal Extract
Net Carbs: 3g Calories: 279 Fat: 25g Protein: 8g
Keto Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins
- 2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour 260 grams
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 4 tablespoons sour cream 60 grams
- 1/3 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/3 cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- 5 drops raspberry extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 cup Swerve Granulated
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
Maple Glaze Ingredients
- 1 cup Swerve Confectioner's Sweetener
- 1 dash salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 180 C.
- Mix all dry ingredients including sweetener. Set aside.
- Mix eggs well, about five minutes.
- Stream in oil.
- Add sour cream and almond milk and then add to mixture.
- Add raspberry extract. If using Raspberry Royal, do not exceed 5 drops.
- Gently mix in the dry mixture.
- Add in the white chocolate chips.
- Use ice cream scoop to scoop evenly into 12 muffin liners.
- Add raspberries AFTER the batter is in the cupcake pan. This will ensure the batter doesn't turn pink.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Prepare glaze and drizzle over the top.
- Mix Confectioner's Sweetener with water, until you have consistency that will allow for a drizzle.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo