Shrimp with Peanut Sauce – EASY DINNER (Low Carb)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Shrimp with peanut sauce is not only delicious, but easy, and keto or low carb friendly, if served over cauliflower rice. I’ve made this TWICE in the past two weeks, and it was even better the second time around.
The flavors are really wonderful, full of all the things I love when I attempt an Asian profile.
This is a very fast meal and best eaten immediately, although I can attest to the leftovers being pretty tasty.
Ingredients for Shrimp with Peanut Sauce
I use Shrimp, peeled, deveined. (I always use Trader Joe’s Argentian frozen shrimp, which are already prepped. Serve over rice or cauliflower rice.
- Peanut Butter
- Coconut Milk
- Fresh Ginger
- Fresh Lime
- Sesame Oil
- Chili Oil
- Garlic or Shallots
- Tamari Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- Chopped peanuts for garnish (optional)
Keto Shrimp with Peanut Sauce (Gluten Free)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 pound shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or any vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 2 tablespoons cilantro or basil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari or coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili oil or red chili flakes
- 1 lime juice and zest
- 3 scallions
- Saute shrimp for a few minutes just until done in oil. Remove. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients except cilantro together. Mix well.
- Add to frying pan and warm through. Add a little water if needed.
- Add shrimp to sauce and warm up on low, just until shrimp are warmed.
- Top with cilantro and chopped scallions ,
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo