20 Keto Chocolate Dessert Recipes for Chocolate Lovers
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chocolate is bliss and now with all these absolutely delicious keto chocolate dessert recipes, we can enjoy every day and every holiday.
It’s hard to find a person who doesn’t like chocolate, but often that chocolate craving comes in different forms. I love chocolate cake, but then again, sometimes just a piece of chocolate is all I need, like these keto chocolate truffles.
These amazing chocolate dessert recipes are all kitchen and people tested from folks who don’t eat keto or watch their sugar. You can only imagine how much these are appreciated by people on the keto diet or are diabetic.
Many of them are tested through customers, as we sell some of our desserts at Farmer’s Markets in the Nashville area. Our bakery customers love the cookies and chocolate cakes we sell.
Keto Chocolate Creamy Recipes
- Keto Chocolate Budino
- Keto Chocolate Pudding
- Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Pots d’ Creme
- Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
Keto Chocolate Dessert Recipes: Cake
- Keto Ganache Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Keto Chocolate One Layer Cake
- Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Keto Texas Sheet Cake
- Keto Ding Dong Cake
- Keto Chocolate Cupcakes
- Keto German Chocolate
- Keto Mini Chocolate Bundt with Ganache (The chocolate I sell out in the Farmer’s Market).
- Chocolate Ganache (thick chocolate topping)
- Sugar Free Peppermint Frosting for Chocolate Cupcakes
Keto Chocolate Dessert Recipes: Cookies/Bars/ Candy
- Keto Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies (Another sell-out product at Farmer’s Market)
- Keto Chocolate Chip Birthday Cookie Cake
- Keto Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Keto Oreos
- Chocolate Truffles
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Keto Mounds Bars (coconut)
- Keto Chocolate Chip BACON Pecan Cookie
I hope you LOVE these keto friendly chocolate recipes as much as I do. They are:
- Gluten Free (made mainly with almond flour and coconut flour)
- Sugar Free (made with Swerve, a powdered erythritol)
- Made with healthy oils, such as avocado oil and olive oil.
- Made with unsweetened cacao powder. I like this brand.
- Made with Choc Zero Chocolate Chips where applicable.
Please leave me a comment below to let me know what recipe you would like to make first.
I order my chocolate chips from Choc Zero. Use SpinachTiger10 code to save 10%.
I order a lot of my baking pans, and ingredients from Amazon. Shop my Keto Bakery Shopping Page. I do earn a commission as an affiliate, but I have painstakingly curated this list.