Friends, by now you know how much I love sheet pan desserts. You probably also know I have a home keto bakery in Franklin Tennessee (south of Nashville). This also means I bake a LOT!
I recently added chocolate chip pecan cookies to the bakery and decided to see what would happen if I played around in a sheet pan.
Gooey, buttery, deliciousness keto chocolate chip blondies happened.
Ingredients for Keto Chocolate Chip Blondies
This recipes uses almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve, pecans, sugar free chocolate chips, butter and eggs. I use xanthan gum in all of my recipes as it adds structure.
I am more than happy with these keto chocolate chip blondies, which bake in less than 25 minutes and are ready to eat immediately, while my keto cookies need to cool.
What are the best sugar free chocolate chips?
In our bakery, we have tried them all. Our favorite pick in a blind taste test is Choc Zero. I am an affiliate with them and earn a small commission when you get to save 10 % on your order with code: SPINACHTIGER. Go here to order from Choc Zero. While you’re there try their maple syrup, perfect for my keto dutch baby or pancakes.
If I don’t have access to them or have run out, I like the Lakanto brand and Whole Food’s 365 brand. I am not a fan of Lily’s. I welcome you to do your own taste tests to see what you prefer.
What size sheet pan do I need for keto chocolate chip blondies?
I use a USA quarter sized sheet pan. I am also a huge fan of the USA brand, and you can order this pan here. I still use parchment paper and this size fits the quarter sheet pan perfectly. The batter will be thick and you will need to place either a parchment or piece of plastic over it and roll it in the pan or use your palm.
What Sweetener do I use for keto and sugar free sweets?
I’ve tried a lot of sweeteners and I am still 100% a Swerve fan. What is Swerve? It’s a powdered erythritol and you can read here why I love it so much.
These would be great with your favorite keto friendly ice cream. Rebel or Enlightened are my favorites.
More Keto Desserts From Spinach Tiger
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 cup Swerve
- 1 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Choc Zero Maple Syrup
Chips and Nuts
- 1 cup Choc Zero Chocolate Chips or your own preference
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix Swerve and butter together.
- Add eggs.
- Add in maple syrup.
- Add dry Ingredients to this mix.
- Add Nut and Chocolate Chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. F.
- Place parchment paper on pan. Spray with baking spray.
- Place batter (which will be thick) onto the pan. You will need to use your palm to spread out evenly. I use either a piece of plastic or another piece of parchment paper to do this to avoid finger marks.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. I baked for 22 minutes. I put a piece of foil over the sheet pan at 20 minutes.
- Cut into 24 squares.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo