These keto mini chocolate bundt cakes with chocolate ganache (so popular in my keto bakery) are an all around great keto dessert to have in your repertoire. My perfect keto chocolate cake recipe with a shiny keto chocolate ganache says decadence, elegance and is that dessert you can serve to company.
The recipe makes 14 mini bundts, making them the perfect size (around 8 bites).
You can also fill with a bit of whipped cream and add a raspberry, strawberry or blackberry for a truly high level dessert.
I’ve been bringing these to the farmer’s market and selling out. I make sure they have a sample first so I know and they know they will love these!
What Pans to Use for Keto Mini Chocolate Bundt Cakes
The best pans to use are silicone bundt pans which come in set of three. I found my recipe makes 14 so the three pans work out. You might be able to use larger mini pans that make a perfect 12. No need to worry about the empty areas. I do fill them up to the top.
Ingredients and Process for Keto Chocolate Ganache
- Choc Zero Dark Chocolate Chips
- Heavy Cream
You will want to set up a bain marie, which is simply placing a stainless steel bowl over simmering water. Try not to have the bowl touch the water, but allow the steam to heat the ganache. Stir continuously but not vigorously. Once melted, use a spoon to pour over the cakes. If you have ganache left over, you can refrigerate for a week, or freeze for up to three months.
Promotion: Use Promo Code SpinachTiger10 to save 10% on your orders for Choc Zero.
Sugar Free Sprinkles
These sugar free sprinkles make for a pretty presentation. A little goes a long way, but they brighten the chocolate look.
You could also serve these with whipped cream and some raspberries.
Selling at the Farmer’s Market
Keto chocolate ganache is something I bring to every farmer’s market, whether it be in my Lala Cupcake form, or in four-packs of these keto chocolate mini bundt cakes.
Macros for Keto Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes
There are 7 full carbs per cake and 10 grams of fiber, giving a negative net carb count. Fat: 21 g. Protein: 6. Calories: 262.
More Keto Chocolate Desserts from Spinach Tiger
(All Grain Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter (Reese’s Copycat)
- Chocolate Budino
- Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate Pots de Creme
- Chocolate Ding Dong Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- Chocolate Buttercream (low carb)
Keto Mini Chocolate Bundt Cake with Ganache
Unsweetened Cacao or Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 6 eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 60 grams sour cream
- 1/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 F. (180 C) on bake mode.
- Spray bundt pans. The silicone pans I use make 14 mini bundts. If you only have two pans, use remaining batter for cupcakes.
- Mix listed dry ingredients. (Almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt). together. Set aside
- In small bowl add cocoa powder and boiling water together. It will be thick. Add in the sour cream and whisk, adding in a few tablespoons of almond milk, and vanilla. Set aside.
- Beat eggs well for a few minutes with your mixer.
- Slowly stream in oil. You can use either avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil.
- Add in Swerve or powdered erythritol of choice.
- Add cocao powder mixture to the egg and oil mixture.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix just until mixed on low. Batter will be thick.
- Fill mini bundts to almost full.
- Bake 25 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 207 degrees F.
- Once removed, rest cakes for 15 minutes before removing.
- Put ingredients into stainless bowl. Set bowl over a small saucepan that has simmering water. (Bain Marie). Stir continuously (but not vigorously) until ingredients incorporate. Pour over each bundt before serving.
- Ganache can be placed in refrigerator up to a week, or in freezer for 3 months. To defrost, allow to sit out. Gently reheat in bain marie.
- You can freeze the bundt cake with ganache in air-tight container.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo