It’s been quite a year for Spinach Tiger. From blogger, to bakery owner to bakery classes, it’s been such a fun and fruitful year.
I’ve had a great time honing my grain free recipes and gaining confidence in this very tricky area.
These are not my all time top ten.
These are the top ten of the 100 developed in 2019, competing with many successful recipes to grab the spotlight.
10. Financier (A sugar free, gluten free french almond flour cookie). You can add in the classic almond extract or go vanilla. Since you use egg whites, the egg yolks make a lovely lemon curd that is served along side with, of course, raspberries.
8. Keto Raspberry Muffins. The creation of this recipe is what started the bakery and inspired my latest white chocolate raspberry cake. Made with my almond flavor base, fresh raspberries (or frozen) and topped with a cream glaze.
7. Keto German Chocolate Cake. This has been the answer to many people’s prayers looking for that just right sugar free topping of pecans and coconut on a moist, delicious grain free sponge cake. It’s truly hard to tell this from the regular recipe.
6: Keto Fried Eggplant. Thank heavens for pork panko, this is almost like my mom’s famous fried eggplant. I did a separate recipe from the eggplant parm because in my house growing up, this was the way we ate it most.
4. Pork Panko Crusted Eggplant Parmesan – The comfort food of comfort food, layers of fried eggplant with mozzarella and tomato sauce, this is a happy recipe that is also keto friendly, gluten free. Pork panko is the best grain free way to bread food.
3. Sugar Free Chocolate Frosting. – A staple in my keto home bakery. I could talk for days on the right cocoa makes a difference. It’s simply delicious and is perfect for my chocolate fudge cake and keto birthday cake. Eat this on my delicious keto chocolate cake. We made this in my keto baking class on Saturday.
2. Keto Angel Food Cake – This is a challenge and I’ve made it several times to get it right AND to give you the tips you need to have success. You’ll love this delicious gluten free, grain free fluffy angel food cake.
and NUMBER 1 of all 2019 recipes is:
New York Strip Steak – I think this deserves number one. I’ve made this several times and each and every time, each and every bite is perfection.
I hope you enjoy your cooking life this year.
Highlights of the 2019 Spinach Tiger Kitchen
While I was cooking up a storm, I also started a keto home bakery in July and haven’t never had a week without orders. In December I announced keto bake classes, and we just had our first class Saturday.
It was a great success, and I’m excited to add this to my business plan, as I continue to serve people desiring a healthier food life.
If you’re in the Nashville/Franklin area, check us out.