Game Day, Game Night always means food! Keto fans deserve Good Keto Game Day Food and I’m here to help.
I separate game day food into two categories.
- 1. You are hosting, which gives you a little more leeway in what to make and serve.
- 2. You are bringing a dish to a pot luck game day.
Hosting with Keto Game Day Food
If I’m hosting game day or game night, tacos are the easiest food to serve. You can have guests brings chips, cheese, sour cream, salsa, drinks, but you get to make the main course. To keep it keto or grain free make these tortillas ahead of time. You can have others brings traditional tortillas and everyone is happy.
- Carnitas (a winner all the time).
- Keto Taco Meat (made with bacon and so good).
- Skirt Steak (something you make while guests are there).
- Authentic Guacamole
- Pico de Gallo
- Cowboy Caviar
- Keto Tortillas
- Keto Taco Bowls
- Sausage Crusted Three Cheese Pizza
Keto Game Day Food to Take to Parties
Your host may ask you to bring game day snacks or appetizers, and these are winners.
- Italian Sausage Balls
- Party Caprese
- Loaded Deviled Eggs
- How to Make a Cheese Board
- Shrimp Avocado Salad
- Smoked Salmon Cheesecake
- Paleo Meatballs (everyone loves meatballs)
- Party Wedge Salad for a Crowd
Easy Keto Desserts to Take to a Party
- Keto Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake
- Keto Bacon Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- Keto Texas Sheet Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Frosting (Choc Cake)
- Classic Keto New York Cheesecake
- Sheet Pan Grain Free Brownies
- Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies