Grain Free Peach Muffins (Sugar Free, Gluten Free)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Peach season is one the things that makes summer wonderful. You may not be feeling so wonderful right now, but maybe you can take a breath, buy some fresh, juicy peaches and turn on the oven.
At only 3 net carbs, I am adding this keto friendly, grain free peach muffin to my keto bakery for the next few weeks. I’ve sent out a few testers to rave reviews.
I’m rushing to print because peaches have a short season. I get mine from the Peach Truck, where I am guaranteed the sweetest, best peaches. We look forward to them every year. See Nashville Peach Truck schedule here.
I have done everything imaginable with peaches included a peach pork bolognese, peach sangria and a grilled peach salad, and this is one of my new favorites because it’s easy and it’s sweet treat.
What grains do I use for Grain Free Peach Muffins?
Grain free is also gluten free. I am using mostly almond flour and coconut flour. Eggs add to the structure of the crumb as does a scant amount of xanthan gum. Sour cream aids in flavor and richness.
What sweetener do I use for grain free peach muffins?
I use powdered erythritol, specifically the Swerve brand, but you can use the Lakanto brand also. I use Swerve in my bakery and I’ve written here about why I use it.
I’ve kept this recipe very simple. A little vanilla extract, fresh juicy peaches, almond flour and a bit of coconut flour, eggs and sour cream come together for a perfect muffin texture.
Mix blueberries or blackberries, fruit that loves to mix with peaches. Serve these muffins with some Rebel sugar free ice cream or this stabilized whipped cream
Or make in a skillet like the recipe below.
What is the nutritional value for grain free peach muffins?
This recipe makes 12 to 14 servings.
12 muffins: Each muffin has 205 calories. Net Carbs: 3 Fat: 17 Protein: 6
14 muffins: Each muffin has 175 calories, Net Carbs: 2 Protein: 5 Fat: 15
More Grain Free, Gluten Free Related Recipes from Spinach Tiger
Low Carb, Grain Free Skillet Berry Cake
Grain Free Keto Raspberry Muffins
Grain Free Peach Muffins
- 2 medium peaches
- 1 cup Granulated Swerve (Powdered Erythritol)
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 6 eggs
- 60 grams sour cream
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 260 grams almond flour
- 26 grams coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- baking spray
- Please read through the recipe, set out all ingredients. Wet ingredients with the Swerve will be mixed thoroughly first, then the dry ingredients added last.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, 180 C.
- Cut an x on each peach end. Place in boiling water for one minute.
- Peel peaches and chop into small pieces.
- Mix all dry ingredients together (except Swerve) and set aside.
- In the bowl you intend to mix all batter, mix Swerve and oil in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and beat for three minutes.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add sour cream and almond milk.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix for about 20 seconds, using spatula, making sure to get all dry ingredients incorporated.
- Spray your muffin liners with baking spray.
- Fill 12 muffin tins. An ice cream scoop works well with this kind of batter, which will be thick.
- Add chopped peaches to each muffin.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F or 180 C or until just golden brown. (Convection bake may be less time and will take 15 to 20 minutes.)
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo
PEACHES YUM! These look so delicious!