The Peach Festival at Spinach Tiger continues with Peach Sangria. This entire week has been one of making recipes with peaches. The season is not that long, and I’m taking advantage of it.
Sometimes you get a recipe just right the first try, and this is one of those times.
I knew I needed to make a peach simple syrup (sugar free option) that didn’t have sugar because I didn’t want to purchase or use a peach liquor. I wanted to use fresh peaches for my peach sangria.
I wasn’t sure what white wine I wanted to use, and found a chenin blanc in the refrigerator that was rather special. I didn’t mind using it, though, because I’m a firm believer in always using wine that is great by itself to either cook with or to embellish.
I also made some ice cubes out of peach simple syrup (found in my last post) because I didn’t want anything watering down the white peach sangria recipe.
The ice cubes were so perfect, as well as some frozen raspberries to keep the sangria cold. I also added in a small amount of St. Germaine (elderflower liquor.). If you have some elderflower cordial, that would work too.
It’s important to refrigerate for several hours to overnight to meld the flavors and allow the fruit to give more flavor.
Serve ice cold with peachy ice cubes, frozen raspberries.
You may also like strawberry frosé another refreshing summer drink.
Peach Sangria with a Sugar Free Option
- 2 to 3 peaches sliced
- 1 cups peach simple syrup see recipe Can sub with 1/4 cup peach liquor
- 1 bottle white wine
- peach ice cubes
- 1/4 cup St. Germaine optional
- Pineapple Sage or Basil for Garnish
- Make Simple Syrup (recipe here)
- Make peach simple syrup icecubes. You can mix in some water if need be.
- I used a small ice cube mold.
- Slice Peaches with skin on
- Freeze Raspberries.
- Mix 1 cup peach simple syrup, wine, St. Germain, sliced peaches.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Serve with Peach ice cubes and Frozen raspberries.
- Add garnish.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo