Peach Spinach Salad with Peach Vinaigrette
When the Peach Truck comes to Nashville, selling the sweetest, freshest Georgia Peaches, I light the grill.
Here’s what great about throwing a spinach salad together. You can buy organic baby spinach that is already triple washed so dinner is easy. I love my kale, but that does require more prep work. Spinach doesn’t overpower the taste of the peaches; in fact, they compliment each other.
The grilling part is easy, as long as you spray your grill, or brush your peaches with a little oil. Slicing the peaches around the seed may be a bit of a challenge, but don’t give up. Just set the timer for two minutes.
I am loving my echo dot, because I just say, “Alexa set the timer for two minutes” and I don’t have to worry about the food on my hands.
I just happened to have some peach white balsamic vinegar on hand to make a peach vinaigrette, perfect for the peach spinach salad.
Peach Vinaigrette is just Peachy for a Peach Spinach Salad
I made a traditional vinaigrette, using some dijon mustard, extra virgin olive oil and peach vinegar. If you don’t have peach vinegar, you can use a good balsamic or champagne vinegar for this salad. Keep in mind that spinach is a fragile green and doesn’t require a lot of dressing.
Peaches and Corn Make a Colorful Peach Spinach Salad
If you notice, I added in some fresh corn, cut right off the cob, not cooked.
There’s a lot of ways to play with this salad. I served it with grilled salmon which was perfect. You could make it an entree salad by adding in, bacon, crispy pancetta or prosciutto. It also goes beautifully with pork!
Take a look at these Peach Recipes
Spinach Salad with Grilled Peaches, Peach Vinaigrette
- 2 large peaches
- 1 container triple washed baby spinach about 8 cups
- 1 ear of corn
- 1-2 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup peach vinaigrette or as needed
- salt and pepper
- PEACH VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons peach vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Grill Peaches. Wash and dry peaches. Turn grill to medium. Cut into discs. Brush with olive oil.
- Grill for about 2 minutes each side or until you have nice grill marks.
- Cut corn off the cob.
- Make Peach Vinaigrette by shaking all ingredients in a jar. Taste for your own preference of acid. Some peach vinaigrettes are sweeter than others.
- Toss spinach corn, goat cheese with vinaigrette. You may some some left over. Use just enough to coat the leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently again. Taste for flavor.
- Top salad with peaches and pecans.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo
Spinach Tiger is an Amazon Affiliate, gaining a small commission, which provides support to running this site.