Summer Salads for a Crowd
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Let’s wrap up summer with family, friends and delicious summer salads for a crowd. I am the one that always brings the salad to the party. I know what people like and I can guarantee you that these salads will very quickly disappear, because salad is universally a beloved course.
SUMMER SALADS WITH FRESH CORN
- Blackberry Corn Salad – the one berry that stays fresh the longest.
- Summer Caprese with Fresh Corn – How did I never think of this years ago.
- Corn, Avocado Salad, Tomato, Black Eyed Peas – the salad that almost feels like a meal.
- Grilled Corn and Tomato Salad – if you insist on grilling the corn, this is a fun one.
By the way my most popular post of summer for the last three years is THIS FRIED CORN RECIPE.
SUMMER SALADS WITH RAW VEGGIES– Salads that take you right through the fall.
- Broccoli Salad with NO sugar dressing.
- Purple Cauliflower Salad with walnut vinaigrette
- Shaved Cauliflower Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Red Cabbage Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette
- Triple Crunch Cabbage Salad with Marcona Almonds
SUMMER SALADS FOR A CROWD WITH ADDED FRUIT
- Cole Slaw with Blue Cheese and Apple
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Spinach Salad with Grilled Nectarines
- Blackberry with Baked Goat Cheese Salad
- Strawberry Arugula Salad
- Swiss Chard, Nectarines, Toasted Pecans
ITALIAN SALADS (make ahead)
Last by not least, enjoy these Summer Cocktails