Keto Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is just a simple pumpkin bundt cake with a vanilla glaze. It’s easy. It’s straight forward. It’s grain free, gluten free, keto friendly, and dairy free.
Last year I made a cream cheese stuffed pumpkin bundt cake with a cream cheese glaze, which is a little richer. This year I wanted to show you how to make a simpler keto pumpkin bundt cake, great for the lunch box, snacking or even breakfast.
First, how are you doing? It’s been a rough few weeks. We just lost thirteen servicemen in Afghanistan and many others lost their lives in a bombing at the Kabul airport. The news go so fast, it almost feels like that happened a year ago, but in those parents’s hearts, it’s very fresh.
I saw a father of one of the marines being interviewed, and I think it’s important to see that. He had been extremely anxious all day, not hearing from his son, and he was trying to figure out timing. If his son was one of the 13, what time would they show up?
Imagine that kind of anxiety! He was watching his front of the house through a camera, as he wanted to go outside to meet them, so his wife wouldn’t answer the door. This story grieved me deeply, and although I am reminded of how blessed I am in this moment, I still feel the stress and pain of this situation.
I know you probably are too, and that’s why it’s even more important to grab your family, your close friends and celebrate each moment at the table, enjoying the simple yet most important things in life.
I encourage you to invite people into your circle and celebrate your relationships. Fall brings cooler weather, heavier food, and dishes that often have memories attached. Eating together is one of the ways we build our support system, show love and create bonds. Of course, I still recommend eating as healthy as one can to keep your immune system strong. That’s why we still are sugar free and grain free in our household. You can do this too.
Ingredients for Keto Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe
Tips For Making Bundt Cake
- Heavily butter your bundt pan.
- Place buttered bundt pan in freezer. Helps prevent over-browning.
- When ready to bake, spray again with baking spray.
- Test cake after 25 minutes. Cake is done at 210 F., 99 C. (I take out at 207).
- Set a timer for 15 minutes upon removal from oven.
- Use a silicone knife to gently go around the edges now and do this again at 15 minutes.
- Use a cake board to turn over.
- Cool completely before adding glaze.
More Keto Bundt Cake from Spinach Tiger
Keto Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Pumpkin Cake Dry Ingredients
- 260 grams blanched fine almond flour 2 1/2 cups
- 28 grams coconut flour 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 cup granulated powdered erythritol I use Swerve
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin spice
Cake Wet Ingredients
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 6 eggs room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Vanilla Glaze
- 1 1/2 cups Swerve Confectioner's Sweetener
- 1/4 cup water More if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare bundt pan, by generously buttering with soft butter. Freeze pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 180 C.
- Mix eggs with oil.
- Add pumpkin puree, followed by vanilla.
- Mix all dry ingredients in separate bowl. Whisk to make sure all in evenly incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredient to the wet ingredients
- Mix just until incorporated on low. Don't over mix.
- Pour batter into bundt pan. Smooth out with offset spatula.
- Top with the rest of the cake batter. Smooth out.
- Bake for 35 minutes until a thermometer measures at least 205 degrees F. Check at 25 minutes. You may need to cover with foil at this point, if edges are browning. Continue to bake until you reach at 205 F.
Remove Bundt Cake from Pan
- Set a timer for 15 mins. (More tips in blog post).
- Take a small offset spatula and go around the edges.
- Cover cake with cake board round and turn over. Carefully set on cake plate.
- Allow to cool completely before glazing.
- Put confectioner's in separate bowl, add water a little at a time.
- Add vanilla and dash of salt.
- Mix well. You can also pour it or use a spoon to apply.
- Refrigerate cake for several hours before serving. Keep stored in refrigerator.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo