Happy Thanksgiving. Some of you have been with me on this blogging journey for almost 14 years, and I’m grateful that you come here and make food that makes you happy. I want you to know that I’m always thinking of you when I stand in my kitchen, because my true goal is to give you a good food experience that you can share with your family and hopefully pass down to your children.
Start a Blessings Jar
This is a way to stay grounded, for if we count our blessings instead of our irritations, we are more able to bless others.
We have had a life changing year. So many amazing good surprises that do not involve money, business opportunities, more followers, higher traffic, or worldly goods. I’ll talk about this a lot more towards the end of the year, so please keep coming back.
New Pumpkin Recipe
Every year I post at least one new pumpkin recipe. This was going to be the year that didn’t happen, but thanks to one cup of pumpkin left over from baking, keto maple pumpkin cheesecake jars with a maple pecan topping were born.
The best news about these aside from delicious, cute and easy, is the pecan topping is put on the top instead of the bottom where it could get soggy. The topping has a crunch and adds just the right amount of texture to the cheesecake.
Baking time is about 18 minutes or until the topping has reached its crunch, and prep time is about 10 minutes. Not bad for a really adorable dessert that is waiting for you when you need a bit of a sweet holiday treat, or really great sitting in little jars on your holiday table.
These would even be good to take to a pot luck (as long as you remember to gather your jars before you leave). I have found that people love jar desserts at parties because they are small and an easy individual serving.
Ingredients for Keto Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Spice
- Swerve Confectioner’s
- Maple extract or sugar free maple syrup
- TOPPING – Pecans, Almond Flour, Butter, Swerve Granulated
Mini Jars for Baking
I use these mini jars from Amazon (affiliate that earns small commission).
Calories: 246 Net Carbs: 4
More Keto Pumpkin Desserts You Will Love
- Keto Pumpkin Struesel Muffins
- Easy Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Savory Roast Whole Pumpkin Appetizer
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Jars
Keto Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars with Maple
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioner's
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- Put all ingredients for cheesecake in food processor and blend or use a hand mixer.
- Pour into small jars (that can be baked). You can use ramekins if you want to.
Maple Pecan Topping
- Add extract to melted butter before pouring onto the almond flour.
- Add all ingredients together, add more almond flour if needed.
- Crumble on top of cheesecake jars.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool completely before refrigerating at least 3 hours before eating.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo