How to Make Cheesecake for Two (keto, low-carb and sugar free)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Keto Cheesecake for Two
I’m so happy to tell you about a mini-cheesecake for two (or for one) that’s low-carb, keto friendly. The great thing about this is that you can make several different small cheesecakes and give people choices. Sometimes I like my cheesecake with a sour cream topping and sometimes with fruit.
When I was single, I cooked for myself, baked for myself, and shopped at the grocery store almost as much as a family. That’s in my DNA. My entire family operates like that. It would be just like me as a single person to make myself a cheesecake!
Cheesecake for Two is perfect for a single person
This is the perfect low-carb cheesecake for a couple or a single person who wants to bake, but doesn’t need to make an entire cheesecake like the one I made here or the low-carb, keto friendly cheesecake here.
We love this almond crust and it’s very easy to make.I made it low-carb by using an almond crust and swerve and liquid stevia for the sweetener.
Fresh organic strawberries make a wonderful topping.
When I first made the mini-cheesecakes, I used my whole recipe, making three small cheesecakes and enough left over for a trial run in mason jars. The good news here is that you can bake cheesecake in the jars, cool and freeze. They defrost quickly. (I’ll be posting the jar recipe separately).
If you just want to make one small cheesecake you only need one 8-ounce bar of cream cheese and that will be enough for two or three people.
Mini-pans for Cheesecake for Two
The only thing you will need are these mini-pans, which make a four-inch cheesecake. The pans have a removable bottom and come sets of three, which is fine because you can make all three and freeze them.
They defrost in no-time at all, and are even suitable to put into the microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Yes, you can have cheesecake when the mood hits and you won’t need to wait 24 hours.
These pans are great as they don’t leak.
There are so many ways to top this cheesecake. I love to put fresh organic berries, but I’ll tell you a secret. Frozen wild blueberries from Nature’s Touch are organic and free from pesticides. They also make the best blueberry compote I’ve ever had.
Blueberry Compote (Sugar Free)
Use 2 cups berries to one cup water with two tablespoons powdered erythritol. (I use Swerve). Simmer until the compote thickens. It will thicken even more when it cools. If it still has too much liquid syrup pour that into a separate container and use as a simple syrup.
There are some carbs in blueberries and strawberries and you can choose to just use a sour cream topping!
More cheesecakes from Spinach Tiger
More Keto Recipes from Spinach Tiger
Grain Free Baking from Spinach Tiger
Cheesecake for Two (keto and gluten free option)
- All Ingredients Need to be at Room Temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioner's
- 1 dropper liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon zest about 1/4 teaspoon
- Almond Flour Crust
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Kitchen Tools Needed
- 4 inch Mini Cheesecake Pans
- Parchment Paper
- Make Almond Flour Crust
- Mix all ingredients together. You may think it's too dry, but when you put it between your fingers, you'll see it hold together.
- Cut parchment paper to fit your pan.
- Press almond flour mixture in and bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Lower temperature to 325.
- Please make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature. You might consider ten seconds in microwave.
- Put all into a food processor or blender. I like using the Vitamix to make sure everything is smooth.
- In that case, I'll put the eggs in first, followed by the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until smooth.
- Bake in center of oven at 325 degrees F. for 20 to 25 minutes, until the top seems not to move. There may be a slight jiggle as the cheesecake will keep cooking.
- Leave in oven for about 25 minutes with the door open.
- Take out and cool completely before refrigerating.
- At this time you can layer sour cream over the top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo
I have two mini springform pans, do suggest I just reduce everything a 1/3?
If you have two, yes reduce by 1/3.
Shouldn’t the crust have some type of sweetener?
Thank you so much Paola!xxhttp://customessaywrtsrv.com/