There are basically two ingredients in bacon wrapped chicken bites. Bacon. Chicken.
I made a sauce with equal parts of sugar free ketchup, mayonnaise and sour cream for dipping.
If you do, use my favorite mayonnaise from Better Body Foods which is so full of flavor and the healthier choice, made with avocado oil. I added a scant amount of sugar free ketchup. I like it so much I have a monthly subscription on Amazon. It has the right amount of acid and zing that is so good you’ll eat it with a spoon.
This concept may be a little familiar to you if you’ve visited in the last week. I did air fryer bacon wrapped veggies here. I was quite proud of that idea, and then thought how would chicken fit into the mix.
Honestly imagine a plate of bacon wrapped chicken bites mixed in with the bacon wrapped veggies. That’s great party food and you get to stay in ketosis (if that’s your thing). You could use either dipping sauce or go with something completely different like a barbecue sauce.
These couldn’t be any easier. I used chicken tenders, and thin bacon, and a toothpick. The air fryer does the rest.
Bacon wrapped chicken bites bring a whole new level of wow to a party.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites Can be the Perfect Keto Friendly Snack
These can be prepped well in advance and wrapped in plastic wrap, perfect for a a quick snack, quick party appetizer, or after school snack. You could even freeze these pre-pepped, allow to defrost and cook frozen in the air fryer.
Cooking in the Air Fryer
I am finding new ways to use my air fryer every day. I was hesitant at first to invest in one, so I bought the Cosori smaller version and it works just fine. You can actually fit all of these in the picture in it.
If you love this, take a look at 20 keto party foods or appetizers here.
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup Better Body Foods Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free Ketchup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Cut Chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut bacon slices into three pieces. If you have 20 bacon bites, use 7 pieces of bacon.
- Wrap bacon. Close with toothpick.
- Cook in air fryer at 375 degrees F. for approximately 10 minutes. Check at 5 minutes to turn over.
- You can also roast in oven at 375 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes. Turn half-way through
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce or this sauce below.
Easy Dipping Sauce
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and ketchup together.
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo