If you love goat cheese, you’ll love this frosting. It’s unique, slightly tart, sweet, creamy. It works on all kinds of cake flavors.
I’d like to see this goat cheese frosting on these cakes.
Chocolate Sundae Cupcakes by Spinach Tiger.
Apple Cider Donut Cake by Two in the Kitchen
Maple Cake by Spinach Tiger
White Wedding Cake Cupcakes by Recipe Girl
Frost Bitten Raspberry Cake by Vikalinka
Lemon Blueberry Cake from Cooking Classy
What cake could you see underneath this tasty goat cheese frosting?
This makes Post 14 in 15 days, part of a personal challenge in my #30dayanything challenge, something I just decided to do to push myself. More on this coming. Today, I thought maybe my next 30 Day Anything Challenge would be something like creating 30 different cake recipes in 30 days, but whoa then I’d have to lose 30 pounds.
I found many of the above cake recipes on Pinterest. You can follow Spinach Tiger’s Pin Boards here.
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons cream or milk
- 6 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Bring all cheese and butter to room temperature.
- Mix salt and confectioners sugar together.
- Mix cream cheese, goat cheese, butter together until very smooth.
- Add the confectioner's sugar one cup at a time.
- If it's too thick at end, add milk.