How to Make a Bailey’s Salted Caramel Martini
I found myself making a Salted Caramel Martini when I was in the middle of making caramel frosting for a St. Patrick’s Day party. I found some Bailey’s Irish Cream with a hint of caramel in the fridge and my whole day changed.
Next thing I knew, I was grating chocolate and dipping a martini glass into some salted caramel.
This is not really a martini in the true martini sense, but it’s luscious and pretty, so I’m not going to dicker with words. You could mix Irish cream with vodka, but I like it just the way it is.
Bailey’s Caramel Irish cream has everything you need to drink it straight, but when you add a little salt, and a little chocolate, you’ve got an easy salted caramel martini.
We once used Irish Cream to make milk shakes for a very adult party the same day we had these chocolate salted caramel cupcakes. One day, I plan to use it in macarons.
Simple pour some caramel Bailey’s in a shaker of ice and get it really cold. Rim a glass with caramel, sea salt, and shaved chocolate. Just top with a little extra caramel. You can find out how to make caramel here.
So tell me, do you have any good Irish Cream recipes?
Please connect with me on instagram. I’d love to see you there, and check out hashtag spinachtiger.
Irish Cream Salted Caramel Martini
- 2 tablespoons grated chocolate
- sea salt
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 6 ounces Bailey's Caramel Irish Cream
- Grate chocolate with cheese grated and place in circle larger than glass on a piece of parchment.
- Add a dash of salt to the chocolate.
- On another piece of parchment put a circle of caramel sauce.
- Dip glass into caramel, then dip into chocolate.
- Refrigerate glass to chill.
- Pour Bailey's Caramel flavored Irish Cream into shaker with ice to chill.
- Pour into cold glasses. Serve
Please follow me on instagram. If you make this recipe, please tag me #spinachtiger.
If you love this recipe, please give it five stars. It means a lot. xoxo
Have a happy, safe St. Patrick’s Day, and if you’re looking for something green, let me suggest this avocado margarita.