Lets COLOR SUGAR.
These are great to set your marshmallow pops in. You can get the kids engaged and it’s a lot of fun.
Coloring Sugar is just as easy as coloring coconut.
Colored sugar can be a nice touch as showers and girlfriend parties too. How would you color your sugar?
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-2 drops neon food coloring
- plastic baggie
- Put food coloring into baggie and add sugar.
- Fold bag to close getting all the air out.
- Using hands, smoosh the sugar all around until it has the color you want.
- Lay it out on a plate. It will dry right away.
- I used neon food coloring for this shade of green. Experiment to see what you like.