The Wedge Salad Recipe with Variations for a Crowd
Classic Wedge Salad or Try it with a twist, with homemade blue cheese dressing, and various toppings, depending upon the season.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- blue cheese dressing recipe found here
- 4 slices bacon (oven-baked recipe found here)
- 2 hard boiled eggs recipe found here
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils or chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- sliced radishes
Arrange wedges on platter or individual plates. Cut into 4 pieces for large sized servings or six pieces for party wedges.
Top with dressing, followed by toppings.
You can switch the toppings out as you see fit.
Top with crumbled blue cheese.