Grain Free Panko Wild Alaskan Cod Fish Tacos, Keto Friendly, Gluten Free
Grain Free Pork Panko Keto Fried Fish Tacos with Alaskan Wild Cod.
- 1 pound wild Alaskan cod or white fish of your choice
- 2 cups pork panko ORDER HERE
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour optional
- 2 eggs[
- Taco Sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons salsa verde or 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 6 grain free tortillas RECIPE HERE
Place eggs, panko, and tapioca flour in 3 separate shallow medium bowls.
Season fish with salt and pepper.
Dredge fish in flour (you can skip this part if you don't want to use)
Dip into egg, allowing excess to drip back into bowl
Coat with pork panko (or panko).
Heat 1/2 cup oil in frying pan. Cook in batches 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer to paper towels.
Make Taco Sauce
Use equal amounts of sour cream, mayonnaise and one of the following. Sriracha, Salsa, or Salsa Verde. Stir until well-incorporated.
Tortilla, red cabbage, cilantro, fish, sauce, avocado, lime.