Roasted Sable Fish with Peach Salsa
Roasted Fish with Savory Peach Salsa (Peaches, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers)
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 pounds Alaskan Sable fish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 peaches
- 4 tablespoon tomatoes diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeno finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinaigrette or champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- lime slices optional
Generously season fish with salt and pepper.
Place in oven in oven-proof roasting pan at 400 degrees F, 200 C.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Chop peaches with skin on.
Mix peaches, onion, jalapeno, tomato together and toss with olive oil and vinegar.
Add Cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
Fish with Salsa
Once fish is cooked, you will notice some of the edges pull away. That's normal for sable fish. Top with salsa and serve immediatey.
Garnish with lime slices if desired.