Best Deviled Egg Recipe (Loaded with Cheddar and Bacon)
Perfect appetizers that could be a perfect low-carb snack.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs (recipe here)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 teaspoon chives (or chopped scallions)
- 1 teaspoon salt as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper as needed
Peel eggs and remove yolk.
Mix mustard and mayonnaise together.
Mix yolk with mayo mixture until thoroughly mixed.
Season with salt and pepper.
Use a paper towel to make sure the whites are dry and place on a salted plate.
Pipe into each egg white.
Top with cheddar, crumbled bacon, and chives.