Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Parmesan
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with fresh garlic, fresh parmigiano reggiano cheese.
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts
- 1 to 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- dash paprika
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- red pepper flakes optional
Wash, trim Brussels sprouts. Cut them in half.
Toss with garlic, olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper,.
Roast in shallow baking pan at 400 degrees.
Add the parmigiano reggiano at 10 minutes.
Roast another 5 to 10 minutes.
Season with more salt and pepper as needed.