A cocktail resembling that favorite Italian dessert with vanilla vodka.
- 2 jiggers coffee liquor Kahlua
- 2 jiggers Rum Chata plus more to rim glasses
- 2 jiggers ounces Chocolate Liquor such as Godiva
- 2-4 ounces heavy cream optional, if you want to cut the liquor
- unsweetened cocoa for garnish
- lady fingers for garnish
- melted chocolate to garnish lady fingers optional
Rim two martiini glasses with vodka.
Dip rim of glasses into cocoa.
Mix all liquid ingredients in shaker with ice. If you want to cut some of the liquor add in 2 - 4 ounces of heavy cream.
Shake until cold.
Pour into glasses.
Garnish with lady fingers.
If you want to garnish the lady fingers, melt dark chocolate in microwave stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over lady fingers.