Spinach Salad with Grilled Peaches, Peach Vinaigrette
Peach Spinach Salad can be a wonderful summer side or an entree when a protein is added. Fresh corn, goat cheese, and a peach vinaigrette add flavors and texture.
- 2 large peaches
- 1 container triple washed baby spinach about 8 cups
- 1 ear of corn
- 1-2 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup peach vinaigrette or as needed
- salt and pepper
- PEACH VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons peach vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Grill Peaches. Wash and dry peaches. Turn grill to medium. Cut into discs. Brush with olive oil.
Grill for about 2 minutes each side or until you have nice grill marks.
Cut corn off the cob.
Make Peach Vinaigrette by shaking all ingredients in a jar. Taste for your own preference of acid. Some peach vinaigrettes are sweeter than others.
Toss spinach corn, goat cheese with vinaigrette. You may some some left over. Use just enough to coat the leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently again. Taste for flavor.
Top salad with peaches and pecans.