Pears with Roquefort and Ile de France Give Away
A great way to use blue cheese and pears, for appetizer or a fruit and cheee dessert course.
- 2 Pears sliced thin-to medium (can also use apples or a combination)
- squeeze of lemon over each pear or apple slice
- Roquefort Cheese 1 teaspoon per pear slice
- Walnuts toasted (one half per slice)
- Pomegranate arils 2-3 per pear slice
- Gingerbread crumbs
- to sprinkle optional
Prepare right before serving, Slice pears.
Squeeze lemon juice. top just the tip with cheese, walnut, pomegranate. If you want to have some fun, top with some crumbled gingerbread cookie.