Keto Blueberry Muffins
Keto Friendly Blueberry Muffins with Fresh Blueberries, 2 net carbs
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 230 grams blanched almond flour
- 26 grams coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon 1/2 t. cinnamon or dash freshly ground nutmeg
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated Swerve erythritol
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams sour cream 4 tablespoons
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- baking spray
Mix together almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg or cinnamon, xanthan gum Set aside.
Cream butter. Add Swerve. Beat for five minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time. Beat until the butter is very incorporated.
Add sour cream.
Add in milk.
Add half dry mixture.
Add dry mixture.
Fold in blueberries.
Lightly spray baking cups.
Bake for 25-30 minutes minutes at 350 degrees F., 180 C. Muffins should be golden brown.
Depending on size of cups, this recipes makes 12-14 muffins.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 2g