Sugar Free Maple Bacon Jam
Maple Bacon Jam recipe and how to use it.
Servings: 24 Servings
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon black strap molasses
- 2 tablespoons Swerve granulated
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons choc zero maple syrup or your choice of sugar free maple syrup
- 1 cup water
- Dash salt
Cut bacon into very small pieces. Fry until crispy. Drain. Set aside.
In separate pan, melt butter and sautè diced shallots until softened.
Add everything except water and bacon. Stir and cook for five minutes.
Add bacon and water.
Cook on very low for 45 minutes.
Keep in refrigerator.