Two Recipes for Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
Grain free, keto meatballs, stuffed with ricotta and mozzarella
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecorino cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 15 small mozzarella balls
- 2/3 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoons pecorino cheese grated
Mix together all the meatball ingredients.
Choose if you want to use mozzarella balls or ricotta cheese.
Take 60 grams (approximately 2.2 ounces of ground meat mixture and flatten to patty.
Add cheese in middle and close up, roll into ball.
Bake at 350 degrees (180 C.) for 15 to 20 minutes.
Add to Tomato Sauce.
Cook on low for 30 minutes.