Keto Friendly, grain free cauliflower risotto is a wonderful side dish.
- 6 tablespoons grass fed butter
- 2 large shallots diced
- 6 cups cauliflower rice frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- zest of half lemon
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- dash nutmeg, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
Melt butter into frying pan.
Add shallots and sauté on low just enough to soften.
Add cauliflower rice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add Dash of nutmeg.
Keep stirring until cauliflower is cooked through. You may need to add more butter if the cauliflower seems. dry.
Add lemon zest.
Cook about twenty minutes, and then add in cream cheese, stirring to incorporate.
Top with grated parmesan cheese and a sprinkling of parsley.