30 Minute Health Soup
A quick and healthy soup of broccoli, potatoes, and raw spinach cooked in chicken broth and put into the Vitamix for a delicious, bright, green, healthy soup.
- 2 quarts chicken broth see note
- 1 large broccoli stalk cut into course pieces
- 1 onion cut coarsely
- 1 leek chopped
- 1 large potato peeled, diced
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 handfuls of raw baby spinach
- handfuls of water cress optional
- Note: Water must cover the vegetables by 4 inches. I used a heaping tablespoons of Better than Bouillon organic Chicken broth paste to make the broth.