Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Homemade Buttermilk salad dressing spiced up with a little hot sauce, and freshly made with herbs from the garden adapted from the Hedgebrook Cookbook.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup full fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chives minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 4 tablespoons parsley minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce I used Tabasco
If using a Vitamix, mix all ingredients except the fresh herbs. Once they are mix, fold herbs in
You can also use a blender.
Refrigerate for at least one hour, preferably 8 hours.
Stays fresh in fridge up to three days.