Summer Farmhouse Salad with Buttermilk Dressing, the Salad Men Love
Summer Farmhouse Salad with Homemade Buttermilk Dressing, eggs, bacon, tomatoes, corn, white cheddar.
- 20 Romaine lettuce leaves washed, rinsed, drained.
- 4 pieces Bacon cut into strips crosswise
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup fresh corn cut off the husk
- 1 cup shredded farmhouse cheddar
- 1 pint grape tomatoes cut into quarters
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- chopped avocado optional
- buttermilk ranch dressing
- salt and pepper
Assemble 5 leaves per plate, using a mix of large and smaller leaves.
Salt the leaves.
Pour Dressing over the leaves.
Garnish with cheese, corn, bacon, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, and if you like add in some avocado.
Season once more with sea salt and pepper.