How to Make a Quiche and a Country Sausage Sweet Potato Recipe
How to Make a quiche and a recipe for Sweet Potato Sausage Quiche.
Prep Time25 minutes mins
Cook Time25 minutes mins
Total Time50 minutes mins
Author: Angela Roberts
- 1 pie crust see below note
- 16 frozen sweet potato puffs or 1 sweet cooked sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 6 country sausage patties
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Bake sausage patties and sweet potato puffs according to package instructions.
Soften shallots till nearly golden in a teaspoon of butter.
Beat six eggs with half and half.
Lower oven to 400 degrees F.
Pour 3/4 of egg mixture into pie pan.
Add sausage patties and sweet potato puffs.
Pour remaining eggs.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden and center is not wobbly.