ATK Gluten Free Flour Mix
How to Make Gluten Free Flour, adapted from America's Test Kitchen.
- 712 grams white rice flour 24 ounces
- 200 grams brown rice flour 7 1/2 ounces
- 208 grams potato starch 7 ounces (see note for sub)
- 85 grams tapioca starch 3 ounces
- 3 tablespoons non-fat dry milk
- Tools Needed for this Recipe
- Food Scale
- Products Needed for Most Gluten Free Recipes
- xanthan gum will be needed in recipes
- Psyllium Husk will be needed in recipes
- Golden Flax some recipes
Mix white rice flour, brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, non-fat dry milk.
Measure each ingredient using a food scale for complete accuracy.
Store in cool dry place.
You can substitute potato starch as follows:
Use sweet rice flour for cookies, cakes, quickbreads.
Use arrowroot powder for yeast breads.
All products can be ordered below, where Spinach Tiger receives a small affliliate referral fee.