Mini Pies Muffin Tins
Mini Pies in Muffin Tin are perfect for summer parties picnics and potlucks
- 1 recipe pie dough gluten free here (all-purpose flour here)
- 8 cups blueberries can use frozen, defrosted
- 6 tablespoons sugar or swerve
- juice of one lemon
- zest of one lemon
- 4 tablespoons instant tapioca or corn starch
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint or lemon thyme
- 4 inch cookie cutter
Mix zest into sugar with your fingers.
Prepare Berries. You can toss frozen with lemon juice, zest, sugar (or swerve) and tapioca. Allow to defrost (about 15 minutes). Pour off any excess juice before putting in tins.
Roll out pie dough. Cut 24 circles.
Place each circle of dough into a muffin tin.
Fill with berries.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.