Two Peanut Butter Frosting Recipes You Need to Have
This peanut butter frosting makes enough for 12 cupcakes. Double the recipe for a full cake.
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Frosting Number 1
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup peanut butter see notes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups confectioner's sugar sifted
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream more if needed.
Peanut Butter Frosting Number 2 thicker
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
Beat together butter and peanut butter, until it is completely smooth.
Add vanilla. Mix well.
Add 3 cups of sifted confectioner's sugar, one cup at a time, mixing well.
Add in tablespoons of heavy cream a tablespoon at a time.
If you need to thicken the frosting, you can add in a little more confectioner's sugar.
Keep refrigerated until use; however, allow to come to room temperature before applying.
Peanut Butter Frosting Number 2