Italian Risotto Cakes
Risotto Cakes can be a side dish or an appetizer. Cheesy and easy made from left over risotto.
- 2 cups risotto recipe here
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 to 4 tablespoons avocado oil for frying
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour or all purpose flour
- chopped parsley for garnish
- parmesan cheese for garnish
Add shredded mozzarella to risotto cakes.
Season with salt and pepper if necessary.Heat oil in frying pan to medium high.
Form into patties, Dredge lightly in tapioca flour. (I didn't use flour).
Once placed in pan, turn heat to medium. Turn when golden brown, about 4 minutes each side.
Garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese.